Hello, I’m involved with Second Harvest locally and wanted to let you all know about this amazing event:
19th Annual Chef's Best Dinner for the Community Rescue program at Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
Some of Charlotte's finest chefs will volunteer their time to prepare a gourmet meal to raise awareness and funds to help end hunger.
The dinner includes an Opening Reception sponsored by Harris Teeter with items created by Chef Phil Alexander.
Our guest chefs for the dinner event will include:
- Appetizer by Chef Gene Briggs from Blue Restaurant & Bar / Table Restaurant & Bar
- Soup Course by Chef Bruce Moffett from Barrington's Restaurant
- Fish Course by Chef Tom Condron from Mimosa Grill / Harper's Restaurant Group
- Main Entree Course by Chef Jim Alexander from Zebra Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dessert by Chef Chris Ivens-Brown from Compass Group
- Dessert-To-Go by Chef Tim Groody from Sonoma Modern American Cuisine
Call 704-375-9639, ext. 38 for ticket information.