Ladies, I want to promote this new site. Please post a link on your Twitters, Facebook, MySpace, blogs etc. to increase visibility. They are fighting for freedom of information about REAL FOOD.
Real Food Media is a network of blogs about whole, natural, nutrient-dense food.
We believe food should be:
* Humanely raised (animals on pasture, not in factories)
* Grown locally when possible
* Whole and unrefined (real maple syrup instead of high-fructose corn syrup)
* Processed as little as possible (raw milk instead of pasteurized and homogenized)
* Nutrient-dense (enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and probiotics)
* Free of additives and preservatives
* Free of synthetic and chemical ingredients
* Not genetically modified
* Traditionally produced and prepared
We publish stories about food and cooking, food politics, farming and producing food, health and nutrition, and green living.
View the list of Real Food Media blogs here.