Hey, I'm trying to find a caterer that does Organic/Locally sourced foods, so far I've only found Something Classic, does anyone have any other ideas or know of anyone else? I have a hard time believing there's only one organic caterer in Charlotte!

Tags: Catering

Views: 347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Earth Fare, market and cafe, caters. If you are not familiar, it is an all natural organic grocery store with three locations in the area (ballyntine, southpark, and rock hill). The have their catering menu on their website www.earthfare.com but it is very basic. They have talented chefs who can work with you to create a menu outside of the basic catering guide.
try blynk organic, they are located in uptown at 200 south tryon (lobby level). they are open M-Thurs. 7am-4pm and Fri. 7am-5pm. blynk offers catering for groups of 6 or more and 80% of their menu is organic. they offer sandwiches, housemade soups, salads, and organic coffee. for the most current menu check out www.blynk.com
Thanks Kim & Dani, those are both great suggestions. The event is a wedding, and I'm so excited to be working with Hollace at TasteMakers. She's fantastic. But this is so encouraging to know that we have so many more local/organic catering options around Charlotte now!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

I'm also looking for organic catering. I found some possibilities on http://www.gatheringguide.com/event_directory/rc/sc_south_carolina/... but I'm also looking for anyone who knows some not on this list? Thank you all!

You can also try Beverly's Gourmet Foods.  She does vegetarian and should be willing to work with you on the organic goods.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service