The Manic Organic- Featured Cooking Class at Secret Ingredients

Let me first start by introducing myself, I am Chef Sandy and I live here in NW Mecklenburg County, and teach Cooking Classes Locally. Most often at Secret Ingredients located in the Northlake Mall. I have partnered with Suzanne Ballard of New Moon Organic Farm in Rowan County for a Lecture/ Cooking class at Secret Ingredients on Thursday, September 27th from 6:30 to 9:00pm. She will give a short talk on what " Organics" mean, on the benefits of CSA, and have a short q&a. After that, she will be bringing me a Surprise Market Basket of fresh produce from her farm picked fresh, and we will cook together in the Store's Viking kitchen. You will then be provided the recipes by email the next day. It should be a great time. The Cost is $45.00 per person, ( to cover operational costs) and includes a Glass of wine, and a Generous Sampling of the food prepared. She will also have Fresh Produce for Sale that evening. All Slow Food Charlotte Members will be eligible for a 10% discount on your class, by calling 704-598-2186 to reserve a seat. Class is limited to 14 participants. I hope to see you there!

In Friendship,
Chef Sandy

Views: 9

Reply to This

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service