Thursday, June 12, Slow Food Charlotte Potluck.

Then Dessert! Our potluck dinner will be followed by a Bill Deitz Chocolate Truffle demonstration and yes, tasting / mass consumption, within reason. (like chocolate and reason belong in the same sentence.) We are charging a mere $5 to cover Bill’s cost and your pleasure. Imagine, you’ve paid that much for some hack-chocolate at a hose-me retail store, this is a deal.

Yes this month’s restaurant stop is not a restaurant at all, it’s a potluck at the home of Thom & Nancy Duncan. Thus, it can be anything you want to make of it. So dream up a dish, source it at our great local markets and stop by for something good. No dish too weird, too simple or too healthy. Clear your calendar and RSVP so we’ll know how many places to set. Remember the rules, show up smiling and you can’t say you’re sorry.

RSVP on this thread or email
thom@slowfoodcharlotte.org

See you there. Where?
2408 Westfield Road
Charlotte, NC 28207

Starts between 6:30 & 7:30 or whenever you can make it.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You had me at Chocolate! Matt and I will be there! We'll bring fried pigtail. Just kidding.
Just in case you didn't guess, Andy and I will be there!
Marc and I will be there! Looking forward to it...
Hi Thom. Amy and I are back in town and would like to attend----as long as no one minds a couple of veggies being there. We promise not to cry over pig tails. :) Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.
Hi! We'd like to come! It will be our first Slow Foods event. I will see what I can get at the market! I have local pork from Grateful Growers too, so maybe I will try to do a meat dish.
Thom,
You had me at dessert!! :) Geny and I will be there! Thanks for opening up your home to the slow foodies! Steve and Geny
Michaele and I will be there - looking forward to it!
I'm so excited! This is our first event, Robert & I will be there! Thanks!
Thom and Nancy,
thank you for making your house available for this event.
I am sure that we all will have a very good time. I am not sure what I mike bring to the dinner. Could you give me any idea?
Thanks,
Fabio

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service