Slow Food Charlotte is partnering with Sierra Club, CPCC and the Charlotte Chapter of the US Green Building Council to promote Charlotte Clean and Green. This is a full week-end of exciting events scheduled for Friday through Monday APRIL 18, 19 and 21 on the Central Campus of CPCC. More than a dozen organizations across the city and county have collaborated to launch the first annual Charlotte Clean and Green, a community-wide event designed to inspire, educate, and help you practice living more Green in your everyday life. This unprecedented event is more than passive education; it will provide an entertaining and attractive setting for you and your family to gain specific knowledge on making life changes to help the environment that are easy and economically smart. Free classes, renewable energy and green building products and services, hybrid cars, live music and great food.

want to know more…
Green Your Mind http://www.charlottecleanandgreen.com/index.htm

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I enjoyed meeting you all today. I hope someday I'll get to an event. Right now we're looking forward to our Pacific NW trip. The sustainable seafood demo with Tom Congdon was great. Learned a lot and ate well! I'm surprised it wasn't more crowded. People don't know what they missed! The Clean and Green event was just great though!
that's Tom Condron sorry :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service