All Discussions Tagged 'local' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GO Local NC Farms! Group Ordering from Local Farms

I have started a buyer's club that takes a group order and places the order with a couple of local farms -- Creekside Farms (Cabarrus Count…

Started by Carolyn Davis

2 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Davis

Local Red Raspberries?

I talked to one berry farmer and he said the heat was punishing this years local red raspberry crop. Last year it was the rain. Does anyone…

Started by Andy Ciordia

0 Jun 11, 2010

From Pasture to Plate-High Country grassfed Charlotte Delivery

High Country Grassfed is taking orders now through Sunday, February 14th for the February 18th delivery to Charlotte.  High Country Grassfe…

Started by Stacy Martin

1 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Susanne Dillingham

High Country Grassfed delivers sustainable, grassfed meats, eggs and cheeses to Charlotte

High Country Grassfed is a co-operative of small, family farms in the NC mountains that raise antibiotic and hormone free( no hormones adde…

Started by Stacy Martin

0 Dec 28, 2009

Last Call for Local Food Club Membership

The Local Food Club started last year has grown into Know Your Farms, LLC. Four local food clubs will run under the new name this fall. Clu…

Started by shister

1 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Andy Ciordia

Deconstructing Dinner Podcast

One of my favorite podcasts is Deconstructing Dinner: http://cjly.net/deconstructingdinner/ This seems to be a hub of local foods and sus…

Started by Darryl Parker

0 Jan 13, 2008

Local Grains from Anson Mills

Folks, In the challenge to eat locally one major setback is the availability of local grains. Well, the folks at Anson Mills have solved t…

Started by Darryl Parker

0 Jan 13, 2008

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service