Michaele Fitzpatrick's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Go MSU! They have a really good Ag program, for those of you who may be interested-…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Feb 11, 2009 to Database of Books and Films Related to Community, Food and Agriculture

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Michaele Fitzpatrick

"This is late, but it was wonderful! Looking forward to continuing with more potlucks…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Jan 5, 2009 to Thanks Everyone, Last Potluck Was Delightful

1 Jan 5, 2009

"You would have had me at wine, but the fire artist would have cinched it for me were…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Oct 17, 2008 to Come meet us at the Rose Garden this Friday

7 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Rich Deming

"I got the chance to hear Van Jones speak last weekend in San Francisco- what an amaz…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Sep 5, 2008 to Green Jobs, Green Economy

3 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Tonia Bendickson

"Don't know where you are- Luigi's (Tryon at 485) has good pizza, but they are more t…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Aug 25, 2008 to Looking for an Italian Pizza

5 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Lorid19

"Thanks guys! I guess those pieces are destined for the compost bin (or the end of lo…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Jul 31, 2008 to Overgrown okra- help

3 Jul 31, 2008

"I love this idea! Darin, as you know, likes to brew, and unless some disaster occurs…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Jun 2, 2008 to Let's start a food exchange club!

5 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Marla Thurman

"Boskey Farms has some great goat cheese (they are usually at Matthews and Yorkmont a…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Apr 23, 2008 to Need your help fast: Local Cheeses (from Western NC?)

3 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Carol Buie-Jackson

"Rich, Chef Mark Hibbs at Ratcliffe on the Green is one of the leaders of the "eat lo…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Feb 7, 2008 to Dining in Charlotte

5 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Amy Hayes

"You might be a bit more aware of local news than I am, but I just heard today about…"

Michaele Fitzpatrick replied Jan 23, 2008 to Monthly meeting for Slow Food Charlotte

15 Jan 23, 2008

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service