General Chatter (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking Reservations for Heritage Turkey, Goose & Duck for the Holidays

We are now taking reservations for pasture raised, heritage turkey, goose and duck for the Holidays.  Please see our web site for pricing a…

Started by Stacy Martin

0 Mar 13, 2011

Waxhaw Food and Drink Weekend

I need to speak with someone at Slow Food Charlotte. Please e-mail me at events@waxhaw.com Thank you

Started by Catherine Murphy

0 Feb 15, 2011

Backyard Chickens 101 - Learn everything about keeping chickens!

So, you're interested in raising chickens? You've embarked on a fun an exciting journey! This class will cover everything you need to know…

Started by Ryan Mitchell

0 Jan 19, 2011

Join Cooks Community Garden's Egg Cooperative

Cooks Community Garden welcomes you to join us in a new program we starting .  The Egg Co-Op is an opportunity for people to take part in r…

Started by Ryan Mitchell

0 Jan 13, 2011

New Farm Blog

Check out our new farm blog at We are located in Harmony and deliver to Waxhaw and Charlotte every 6 weeks.  http://yellowwolffarm.blogspo

Started by Stacy Martin

0 Jan 13, 2011

local dairy products?

Hello, I'm a newbie to the local slow food movement and am trying to figure out where you all go for your milk? I've seen the homestead cre…

Started by Kate

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Clair Knox

Charlotte slow food restaurants

I'm not familiar with Charlotte, and I was wondering what were some good restaurants around town that support local food

Started by Waylon Rivers

3 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Waylon Rivers

Any dairy, beef, or animal farms for school kids to visit

I am looking for a dairy farm specifically but any animal farm would be great. We have a group of 1st graders from Providence Day School in…

Started by Kim Alix

3 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Diana L Jordan

Holiday gathering ideas

I know its only July (!) however our animal hospital is beginning the planning of a holiday party.  We are a staff of about 30 so usually h…

Started by Kathy Currlin

0 Jul 8, 2010

Nutrition Research Studies for Children - Kannapolis

Want to help show one of the ways the nutrition in slow food makes a difference for our kids?    Help us learn more about brain development…

Started by Julie Stegall

0 Jun 21, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service