General Chatter (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cheese in Charlotte

I am a new member and new to Charlotte. I have not yet been able to find a good cheese shop here. I am looking for artisinal-style cheeses…

Started by Kitt

3 May 5, 2008
Reply by Kim

Need your help fast: Local Cheeses (from Western NC?)

Hi All! I'm gettin' hitched on May 3 and we'd love to have some NC cheeses at our reception. I remember that fantastic first dinner at Tom…

Started by Laura Neff

3 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Carol Buie-Jackson

Looking for local products for Family Reunion meal this summer in Norwood

I am from Utah coming out to Norwood for a family reunion this summer. I am responsible for the family meal one evening, and would really l…

Started by Jimmy Coggins

1 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Carol Buie-Jackson

Fit City Gleaners

I received this info. from Fit City Challenge and thought there may be some interested individuals out there....... Fit City Challenge is…

Started by Cary Probst

0 Mar 31, 2008

Carolina Farm Steward Fundraiser Planning. Hmmmm, fun.

Hate to cross post, because I know we're all busy. But check out my last post in the CFSA Interest group! We're in the planning stages of…

Started by Rich Deming

0 Mar 24, 2008

Help! Need Ideas for Gardening with Kids Progam (reply to donrosenberg@gmail.com)

Hi All, I have to put on a program for 15 kids at the library on Saturday and I need some ideas! I need to know what they need to learn abo…

Started by Don Rosenberg

1 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Don Rosenberg

Canadian Graduate Student Slow Food Survey

James Nevison contacted us as an extension of his research project feel free to give what time and answers you have: "I am a Canadian grad…

Started by Andy Ciordia

0 Mar 4, 2008

Is anyone else going to the Growers School in Flat Rock?

It's next weekend, I think. I'll be there, and I'd hate to be rubbing elbows with another Slow Food Charlotte member and not even know it.

Started by Amy Hayes

1 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Steve Case

Organic Wine?

NSA or No NSA What are your thoughts on Sulfites? I am a wine lover who recently tried several organic wines claiming to have no sulfites.…

Started by Corey Tess Trujillo

2 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Matt Vigeant

Anyone in Matthews?

There is a new online community emerging at iMatthews.com and if you live or work in Matthews its a great way to connect with the community.

Started by Darryl Parker

1 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by Andy Ciordia

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service