General Chatter (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save the Date: Michael Pollan to speak at Queens University Oct.10th, 2013

Food friends and forward thinkers, mark your calendars for Oct. 10. Michael Pollan is coming to town and that's all you need to know. The L…

Started by Carolyn Eberly

0 Aug 22, 2013

help for fellow cheesemaker, pass it on

Hi guys, I am trying to help a fellow cheesemaker. Check out their kickstarter. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sullivanspondfarm/bonny

Started by michele lamb

0 Oct 15, 2012

Don't miss out on the Sustainable Agriculture Conference in Greenville!

I'd like to personally invite members and allies of Slow Food Charlotte to Carolina Farm Stewardship Association's upcoming Sustainable Agr…

Started by Lydia V. Johnson

0 Oct 5, 2012

Exploring urban gardens for senior thesis

Hello all, My name is Katie and I am a senior Graphic Design/History major at UNCC graduating in May.  Currently, I am working on my senio…

Started by Katie Barton

0 Aug 22, 2012

I am in need of local Raw unpasteurized almond flour or meal

I am looking for a local source for raw UNPASTEURIZED almond flour or meal. 

Started by diane hughes

0 Jun 27, 2012

Meyer Lemons

Does anyone know where I can purchase meyer lemons in Charlotte or surrounding area? 

Started by Keia Mastrianni

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by Vivian

Home Gardening

Has anyone in Slow Food Charlotte heard about a new gardening product called the Tower Garden? They are available for sale in April and if…

Started by Michael Fisher

0 Mar 2, 2012

MOST FOODIE AREA OF CHARLOTTE?

Hi,Can anyone guide me to the best foodie area of Charlotte? We will be moving there this summer. I've never even visited Charlotte, but am…

Started by Jennifer Brule

3 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Michael Dennis

Any interest in a local food co-op?

Hi, everyone, I'm new to this group, and am excited to see events and discussions regarding the Slow Food Movement in Charlotte. I am an ow…

Started by Vicky Allen

0 Nov 9, 2011

Henside the Beltline Tour d'Coop

RALEIGH’S URBAN FARMERS SHOW OFF THEIR HEN HOUSES  The Henside the Beltline Tour de Coop returns for a sixth year. Saturday May 21st 10:00…

Started by Rick Bennett

0 May 8, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service