Farms & Markets (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Hours at the Atherton Market!

Starting Tuesday, August 7th, the Atherton Market will be open the following hours:   Tuesdays 9 am - 7 pm Wednesday 9 am - 2 pm Thursday 9…

Started by Lynn S. Caldwell

0 Aug 6, 2012

Local Food Club

Has anyone tried the local food club that was operating this winter...I think they're called Know Your Farms. I saw a flier today in a coff…

Started by LocalFoodie

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Slow Food UW

Farmers Market in Belmont

Don't know how many of you are aware that Belmont now has a Farmer's Market on Friday evening. Our hours are listed on the facebook page ht…

Started by David Blanton

0 Aug 23, 2011

Taste of the Market @ Chow Down Uptown

7venth - Public Market will host a Taste of the Market at the August 18 “Chow Down Uptown” food truck rally where potential Market vendors…

Started by 7venth - Public Market

0 Aug 12, 2011

New Pineville Downtown Farmers Market

Pineville Downtown Farmers Market opened on 21 May  2011. Open Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:00  - 7:00 pm & Saturdays. 8:00 am to 1:…

Started by Golden Delight Homey, LLC

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Golden Delight Homey, LLC

New Pineville Downtown Farmers Market

Pineville Downtown Farmers Market opened on 21 May 2011. Open Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:00 - 7:00 pm & Saturdays. 8:00 am to 1:00…

Started by Golden Delight Homey, LLC

0 Jun 7, 2011

GO Local NC Farms! Group Ordering from Local Farms

I have started a buyer's club that takes a group order and places the order with a couple of local farms -- Creekside Farms (Cabarrus Count…

Started by Carolyn Davis

2 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Davis

Local Dairy Farms

I'm seaching for a local dairy farm where I can by fresh cream and milk for my own use at home. Does anyone know of any nearby that would s…

Started by Christina Cicci

6 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Davis

Local Red Raspberries?

I talked to one berry farmer and he said the heat was punishing this years local red raspberry crop. Last year it was the rain. Does anyone…

Started by Andy Ciordia

0 Jun 11, 2010

Grass Fed Lamb

We have a limited number of grass-fed lambs available. They are completely grass fed and chemical-free. Each lamb will dress out at least 2…

Started by Michelle

0 Apr 15, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andy Ciordia.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service