What you need
- 1 1/2# broccoli florets and chopped stalks
- 1/4 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cide vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup fine diced red onion
What you need to do
- Blanch broccoli in a steamer or by plunging in boiling salted water for a minute.
- Whisk together yogurt, mayo, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli, water chestnuts, red onion and yogurt dressing.
- Eat it and smile…..
You have permission to say YUM now.